THEMA: Ngorongoro - Eintrittsgebuehren
18 Jul 2014 10:14 #345673
  • Gawan
  • Gawans Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 103
  • Gawan am 18 Jul 2014 10:14
  • Gawans Avatar
Habe eben folgendes Mail erhalten. Wir fliegen am Dienstag nach Tansania !.
Typisch Afrika, man weiss nie was in den nächsten 5 min so alles passieren wird :) .

For the forthcoming group it would therefore be my recommendation that they be clearly informed of this and that we make the payment on their behalf. Given their itinerary that they have proposed it would be as follows:

... Please consult with the clients and ask if they would be willing to cover the additional $ 10 per person per night for this for a total of $ 160 for the group for these two days. If we find out from Moivaro that WD considers the camp site bookings separately from those that stay at the lodge then this might not be applicable. Also for these three days ( 27th - 29th ) we will have to make the Activity Fee and Vehicle Fee payment here in Arusha which will come to an additional $255 ( 8 pax x 3 days x $ 10 each and then $ 5 x 3days ). I don't feel that this payment can be avoided.
All the other days they are either in NPs or the NCA area so these fees do not apply.

Please inform all other clients, that are booked through you, that TATO ( Tanzania Association of Tour Operators of which most operators are members ) has tried all that it can to have this temporarily removed to allow a review but to no avail. It would therefore be my recommendation to them that they make an official complaint to the Tanzanian embassy in their country for these fees and the way that they have come into effect with inadequate notice ( at least 6-12 months would be considrate ) being given for Tourists to be made aware of them.
Kind regards
Letzte Änderung: 18 Jul 2014 11:52 von Gawan.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Bushtruckers