THEMA: Bruce-Miller Game Farm
07 Jul 2014 18:03 #343979
  • philippe
  • philippes Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 4
  • philippe am 07 Jul 2014 18:03
  • philippes Avatar
Hallo zusammen,

kennt jemand diese Farm, kann man da allenfalls spontan hinfahren um zu campen? Oder gibt es bessere Alternativen in der näheren Umgebung (auch z.B. wenn man 1 Tage vor Ort bleiben möchte)?

LG Philippe
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
08 Jul 2014 18:32 #344160
  • wschulte
  • wschultes Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 1
  • wschulte am 08 Jul 2014 18:32
  • wschultes Avatar
Just go there and enjoy their lovely farm and camping site. We have been there on 18/19 February this year, camping. The reception was wonderful by Ian Bruce-MIller and his daughter Emma. THe campsite is so lovely .. along a small river, on a shaded ground with some buildings.
Ian and Emma were very helpful and we really enjoyed it a lot. I would relly recommend this one to ou, provided you are camping and are not out for a luxury. We stayed only one night and to be honest .. aterwards we regretted not to have another night there.
Go and enjoy !
08 Jul 2014 21:40 #344220
  • philippe
  • philippes Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 4
  • philippe am 07 Jul 2014 18:03
  • philippes Avatar
wschulte schrieb:
Just go there and enjoy their lovely farm and camping site. We have been there on 18/19 February this year, camping. The reception was wonderful by Ian Bruce-MIller and his daughter Emma. THe campsite is so lovely .. along a small river, on a shaded ground with some buildings.
Ian and Emma were very helpful and we really enjoyed it a lot. I would relly recommend this one to ou, provided you are camping and are not out for a luxury. We stayed only one night and to be honest .. aterwards we regretted not to have another night there.
Go and enjoy !

Super, vielen Dank. Apropos, und wo bleibt man besser wenn man 2 Nächte hat, auf dieser Farm oder doch auf The Moorings Campsite? Wo kann man allenfalls mehr unternehmen?

LG Philippe
09 Jul 2014 06:30 #344239
  • wschulte
  • wschultes Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 1
  • wschulte am 08 Jul 2014 18:32
  • wschultes Avatar
Well depends on what you want. Moorings is a very nice site too. But in terms of viewing nature and wildlife my choice would be Bruce-Miller. No problem to spend a few nights there. Game reserve is around there, while Moorings is more situated in an agricultural area, but gives a good access to eg. Lochinvar (some 70 kms if i remember well).
We used Moorings as a stopover on our route from Northern Kafue to Botswana (over Lusaka).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: philippe