THEMA: Feuer im CKGR
07 Sep 2017 08:26 #488485
  • fordfahrer
  • fordfahrers Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 544
  • fordfahrer am 07 Sep 2017 08:26
  • fordfahrers Avatar
Dopplung mit Gina
Letzte Änderung: 07 Sep 2017 08:33 von fordfahrer.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
07 Sep 2017 08:27 #488486
  • GinaChris
  • GinaChriss Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 9509
  • GinaChris am 07 Sep 2017 08:27
  • GinaChriss Avatar
Hier ein Update (heute 7:46) von PAT n WOLF aus dem 4x4 Forum
Gruß Gina

Ckgr fire updates
It seems the fire has been raging for very long time, as almost 3/4 of the Northern part of the reserve is burnt down;
My observations from:

: The whole of Deception Valley is Charcoal black all the way to passage valley water hole, when driving along the cutline
: There was fire between Motopi waterhole, and fire department has extinguished it, but the area 25kms from Motopi waterhole all the way to CKPAS02 is burnt down, and its now safe to drive from Tsau gate to passarge Valley
:There was still active fire around the Leopard loop, opposite CKSUN01. The area from leopard pan to Deception all burnt down
: The area around Kori campsites is all burnt down but camping is fine. I was staying at CKKOR02
: There was still fire along the Matswere entrance to Deception valley. This was the most threatening of them all as it was just along the route, but you could pass if you patient.
: It seems many tourists have cancelled their trips as i was told CKKOR01 was booked but no one piched up.
: Game sighting is good with magic sunsets but the black cover spoils the scene
: There is fire department on the ground fighting the fire with satelight phone updating all reserve entrances. So enquire on arrival
This is from yesterday evening when i left the reserve.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Logi
  • Seite: